What are a few of your nicknames?
Describe yourself in three words.
Outgoing, Caring, Personable
What’s playing in your car right now?
What is one thing you cannot live without?
3 way tie – Mexican food, coffee, my fury daughter Nala
What is your secret weapon?
What is your favorite quote?
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been” – George Eliot
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Social Media Director
- Uniform & Training Kit Director
- Select Futures Coaching Staff
- Junior Program Coaching Staff
I chose South Shore Select because it has been my home since I was 5 years old. It is the place where I was able to be myself, create forever lasting memories and fall in love with the beautiful game of soccer. The skills and life lessons I learned growing up with Select couldn’t have been taught in a classroom but rather out on an open field surrounded by some pretty incredible role models. To be able to coach strong and eager young women who are passionate about the game of soccer just like I was is the most rewarding part of my job.
Coach Gabby’s rockstar status has been achieved by the be awarded the following accolades:
- 2013 State Champion – Notre Dame Academy
- Team Captain Senior Year
- Scored 36 Goals & 18 Assists Senior Year
- Finalist for ESPN Boston’s “Miss Soccer” Award
- All-New England Team
- Eastern Mass First Team All-Star
- Boston Globe All-Scholastic
- Boston Herald All-Scholastic
- Patriot Ledger All-Scholastic
- Played 4 years at UMass Amherst (2014-2018)
- UMass Boston – Assistant (2018 present)
2018 LEC Conference Finalists
2019 LEC Conference Champions
2019 NCAA Tournament