Instructions on How to Upload to Your Child’s Got Soccer Profile:
Click here to log into our account – https://www.gotsport.com/asp/users/login_menu.asp
- Go to Players and Families and put in your username and password.
- At the top of the page click on “My Profile”
- On the left-hand side, you will see a tab that says, “Club Documents”
- Click on that and you will be able to upload all documents there. Make sure you do each document individually and label each one of them with the appropriate name (I.e., birth certificate) PLEASE DO NOT HAVE THEM IN ONE DOCUMENT.
To upload a photo, click on the box that says photo, click on upload.
- Photo requirements: (see sample below)
- Color headshot only 1×1 – 1 x1 (means from top of forehead to the bottom of the chin)
- No full body photos
- Photo is to be clear; not blurry or dark
- No hats or sunglasses
- Make sure photo is not uploaded sideways
If you have any questions, please contact our Club Registrar, Kim Gately at email@example.com
Select Club Registrar